I'm a speech-language pathologist, executive speaker coach and voice teacher who over the past 20 years has helped TED speakers, Google execs, authors, Hollywood Actors and Broadway singers become more powerful communicators.
My work has been featured on HBO, MTV, the Oprah Winfrey Network, Good Morning America, and recently as the co-host and voice coach for Bravo TV's "In a Man's World" a social experiment produced by Viola Davis designed to reveal gender inequities in the workplace and at home.
This site is focused on my speaker coaching programs. For information on my singing program or Estill Voice related programs, click here.
1. Develop your Unique Industry POV & Thought Leadership Strategy
2. Write your next TED-Level talk, Keynote or book
3. Hone your Voice, Speech & Body Language for Mainstage Events, Podcasts and On-Camera gigs
4. Master your Executive Presence & Communication Skills for difficult stakeholder meetings, product pitches and sales calls.
5. Scale your message for podcasts, panel interviews, media spots, social media and more.
6.Become a clear, concise and compelling storyteller in any context.
Receive 1:1 coaching from me on how to effectively prepare for high-stakes speaking gigs (e.g. TED talks, book tours, media spots, panel interviews, podcasts, job interviews); develop your thought leadership strategy; and become more clear, concise and compelling in your daily executive comms.
$2500 minimum investment.
"Tom is an experienced advisor who helped us think about how we express the history and future of Boxed. He helped us pull together our thoughts into a coherent message."
What if all your comms were as clear, concise and compelling as a standing ovation-worthy TED-talk?
Find out by joining Next Level Speaker Academy.
As a member, you will learn tools for becoming:
You'll then have the opportunity to:
*MEMBERSHIPS FROM $399/mo
"Working with Tom Burke allowed me to build upon my public speaking foundation and ultimately take it to the next level. I cannot recommend him enough!"